We have asked for patient feedback since the installation of our new phones, and the results are in, and we were delighted to hear your views:
- 80% of respondents noticed that we had upgraded our telephone system.
- 71% thought the new telephone system was the same or better.
- 90% said the wait before getting through was not so long, or not long at all.
- 90% said it was useful to be told the place in the queue.
- 76% said the reception team were very or extremely friendly.
- 80% had confidence that the reception team understood the reason for their call.
- 90% felt the doctor or nurse responded to their enquiry extremely or very well.
- 90% rated our service as high or very high quality.